rarely shorter than 15

Caity Hardy
Major respect for you guys, I've been working in the Vancouver Film Industry for almost two years now and I've definitely experienced the danger of sleep deprivation (just a few months ago a friend/co-worker and fellow PA got in an accident and total his car when he fell asleep at the wheel on his way home from a 19 hour shift) and 15+ hour days (as a PA our days are rarely shorter than 15, but I've worked up to 23 hours straight). Its been damaging to my social life, my emotional well being, my spiritual well being and my health for sure. This is a serious issue. When 15 hours is a "short day", and your living off four to five hours of sleep a night... something isn't right.