Quantcast

RIP Bruce Bush

Diane Higgins
My very good friend Bruce Bush, who worked as an on set locations "fixer" passed away after suffering a brain aneurysm - he worked 5 days on set with bleeding into his brain, thinking it was food poisoning.
Bruce was an incredible asset to any project he worked on.
I leaned on him heavily for on set intel and Bruce always knew what was going on and how to fix any problem we encountered on location or with members of the public. He was a really great guy - still a young man - I miss that guy every day.
Unfortunately, unless you worked in Toronto you likely have not heard of him, but those of us who were lucky enough to have known him will never forget what a great guy he was, his work ethic, his ability to stay calm in a crisis. Locations has never been the same since he died.

Re: RIP Bruce Bush

Diane Higgins
It has been said that the average life expectancy of an IATSE member is 10 years less than the national average - slavery has nothing on the film industry... the pay might be great, but good luck spending it when you're dead....