Quantcast

Pulled over for "drunk driving"

Dave Perkal, ASC
I am with you 100% on the long work hour issue.  I myself have been pulled over by the police for "drunk driving" only for them to find out I worked a 16 hr day.  If you need any help on that issue please let me know.

Re: Pulled over for "drunk driving"

Christopher5
I completely echo your views. I have seen many cases where a good DUI lawyer is able to get all charges dismissed or even proved not guilty. This is something which is in hands of lawyers. If he knows how to manipulate things, he will definitely bail you out.