Quantcast

No reasonable overtime for you!

Sean Gartner
Just got laid off for asking for reasonable overtime compensation for a 6 day work week with 4 13hr minimum days and 2 18hr minimum days in STL for a reality tv show. They lied to me and told me that everyone was on flat rates (this is not true as I've spoken to the rest of the crew).

Re: No reasonable overtime for you!

Michael Stoecker
I'd try to turn that show. It's not impossible, Farmer Needs a wife did it.

Re: No reasonable overtime for you!

Pam Garrett
You also need to report them to the labor board..there is really no such thing as a FLAT anymore...hasn't been for years..If you work over the 12 hours..they HAVE to pay you overtime...Get em!

Yeah, do it, just like Pam said. You owe it to the guys and gals still getting boned on the production.

Re: No reasonable overtime for you!

Pam Garrett
More of us have to report this type of behavior..The film industry thinks it's immune to treating people right....Call the Labor Board and call your union Business Rep.