Quantcast

From a friend

James L.
This is from a friend working in LA, we're thankful that he was not seriously injured. Happened on the drive home after a 14 hour shoot day.

   ...By the grace of God I am fine. I was driving home from set after being awake for about 19 hrs straight when I must have closed my eyes. I over corrected to dodge a car as I reopened my eyes and lost control, hitting the center barrier, flipping and landing upside down. I then popped my seatbelt and was able to crawl out the drivers side window. A friend brought me home to get some rest and I m a little traumatized so I felt I needed to let others know.