Fatigue...

Robert Rendon
A couple of days ago on my way home from work at 5 AM, I wrecked my car.
The scariest part of my experience was the fact that I was no more tired as usual when I crashed.
I was not dozing off, nodding my head nor driving with heavy eyelids.
It was as if someone turned off a power switch in my head.
As my awareness came back online, I found myself colliding with a bus stop.
I am physically ok but my car was not.
I am very lucky - not only for myself but also for not killing anyone waiting on a bus.

Re: Fatigue...

Robert Rendon
I remember when Robert Rendon emailed me that the Warner Bros. safety officer tried to shift the blame because he failed to ask for a hotel. He was asked additional questions and that maybe he should re-evaluate his exhaustion the next day.

Rendon says that the hotel is a band-aid to our work schedule.

-Haskell Wexler