Dead asleep

Gil Martian
so i hear 2 crew members collapsed from exhaustion on a MADE FOR T.V. LIFETIME PRODUCTION...the one with Lilo...who allegedly was so exhausted she was unresponsive (dead asleep) and next this ya know she's got a needle haging out of her arm and was rushed to the hospital (thanks TMZ) yeah...if THAT is why UNIONS exist...(SAG, 706, IASTSE, etc) so people work 20+ hours, are made to feel it;s THEIR fault if they feel sick and collapse, teachers can barely make $20k a year to babysit your frickin BRATS all week long....and my best friend can have a bleeding ulcer and convince herself it's no more than a stomach ache and DIE....then maybe we SHOULD take a serious look and evaluate the usefulness of UNIONS....just sayin. there's something WRONG.