Quantcast

8 hours of work: 12 hours of pay

conor murphy
I wanted to get insight from anyone that has worked on modern family. I have heard that they have a 12 hour guarantee and usually never work more than 8 hours.

What does everyone think about an 8 hour day for 12 hours of pay? Who is ok with a better quality of life? What is the gap with face to make this a basic agreement standard contract? Its money that producers are not willing to pay and dont care about the working conditions they cause.

I have a plan to make our work days 8 hours max with a 12 hour guarantee.
Please give me your feedback and thoughts.
Thanks