24 hour shift

Nika Paniashvili
recently I did a 24 (!) hour shift on a short movie. at the end I was so exhausted that I wasn't even mixing (Im a sound mixer).. just pressing the button. the next day I was told that director fell asleep while driving home, crashed into a tree and is in coma with almost zero chance to make it. it was his first scripted show...

Re: 24 hour shift

Nika Paniashvili
a sad update: he died last night. fourth case of car crash during last 3 years here in Georgia. first three who got crashed survived, this one didn't.